UNCOOLED LWIR THERMAL FIXED LENS OPTIONS:
The Aeron Scout is an accurate, rugged, continuous rotation dual sensor PTZ camera utilising an uncooled LWIR
thermal sensor with a range of fixed lenses up to 100mm and a HD visible sensor.
These camera sensors are housed within the Aeron’s rugged enclosure, which also provides fast and accurate
camera positioning. Tested to an IP67 level of environmental protection and hard anodised, the Aeron can be used in
the most harsh and challenging applications such as maritime, border security and vehicle mounted installations.
Kataloğumuzu görmek için tıklayınız.
- Thermal camera detection* ranges up to 2.2km (human) and 6.7km (vehicle),
- Uncooled LWIR thermal sensors with fixed lens options up to 100mm,
- 30x zoom HD visible sensor with a wiper as standard,
- 360° continuous rotation with pan and tilt speeds up to 160° per second,
- High levels of camera positioning accuracy: 0.01°
- Absolute feedback, virtually zero backlash with automatic self position correction,
- Compact and ruggedised for extreme and marine environments,
- IP67 rating,
- Mounting options include inverted, upright or inclined,
- Suitable for mobile and vehicle mounted applications.