UNLIMITED NUMBER OF INTRUSIONS DETECTED OVER 360°
CYCLOPE is an advanced image processing software analysing panoramic images captured by the SPYNEL Wide Area
Surveillance sensors in real-time. CYCLOPE automatically detects, tracks and classifies an unlimited number of ground/
air/maritime targets simultaneously, including hardly detectable threats, such as crawling men, RHIBs, jet-skis, stealth
or low altitude air targets (like UAVs). CYCLOPE’s latest version takes advantage of 15 years of experience in data
processing applied to critical infrastructure protection and InfraRed Search & Track applications, with the development
of unique detection, tracking and classification algorithms with ultra-low FAR (False Alarm Rate).
POWERFUL, FLEXIBLE AND EASY TO USE
Embedded in an indoor or ruggedized processing unit, CYCLOPE provides unsurpassed real-time 360-degree surveillance with unparalleled ease-of-use. The Graphical User Interface is fully customizable: preset or user-defined layouts of an unlimited number of zoom windows, panoramic, annular or radar views can be displayed on multiple screens. Cyclope features an automatic detection & tracking mode for fully autonomous surveillance. It delivers a comprehensive threat identification and classification. In addition, Cyclope includes an integrated sensor calibration assistant and hardware diagnostic utilities to aid in system installation and preventive maintenance.
Ease of Use
• Real time panoramic display with unlimited number of views (strips, zooms, annular)
• Compatible with multiple screens/consoles/joystick
• Ability to recognize several threats simultaneously
• Advanced image enhancement algorithms
• Recording & replay of panoramic videos, timeshift function
• Visual, sound or pre-recorded message alerts.
Detection & Tracking
• 360° Search & Track refreshed within a second,
• Unique algorithm and data processing for very low False Alarm Rate,
• Full automatic mode with no operator adjustment required,
• Automatic detection and tracking of all ground/air/maritime targets,
• 3D detection capabilities in polygonal zones defined by the user.
Analysis & Classification
• Unlimited number of zoom windows, for target identification,
• Bookmarks for automatic classification of threats and post-analysis,
• Easy timeshift function to replay a recent event,
• Site map with GPS position of detected targets,
• Advanced alarm management module to customize the intrusion confirmation.
• Fully ONVIF compliant for easy integration into Video Management Systems,
• Relay outputs or email notification in case of alarms,
• Transmission of metadata and compressed videos to external hypervisor (VMS, CMS),
• PTZ camera video display in Cyclope GUI with automatic slew-to-cue function,
• Infrared and other Sensors Data Fusion (acoustic gunshot detection, radars, AIS, ADS-B, seismic/magnetic,
sensors, fence vibration sensors…) and display into thermal video to tag and filter threats,
• Interface with ECDIS (Electronic Charts Display Information System),
• Control of effectors for immediate reaction (search lights, long range acoustic devices, laser glaring systems…).
• Automatic connection to all Spynel sensors on a private network,
• Geolocation of all threats and sensors on one or more situation maps,• Global monitoring of threats, alarms and videos.
• 3D target position with passive triangulation or Digital Elevation Model,
• Advanced image processing for fire detection, counter UAV application naval onboard installations,
• Management of integrated or external panoramic visible camera.