360° INTRUSION DETECTION, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Spynel is the impressive system for all-weather, 24/7 surveillance of ports, ships, platforms at sea, ideal for the surveillance of perimeters ranging over several kilometers. This unique infrared sensor displays a full 360-degree panorama, with a resolution up to 30 Mpix. With its real-time imagery, Spynel can detect and track an unlimited number of objects night and day. With a large MWIR focal plane array, Spynel-S exhibits high performance, including in warm and humid regions.
EARLY WARNING OF ASSYMETRICAL THREATS
Compact and fully passive, Spynel is completely insensitive to jamming and deception. Unaffected by sea clutter, this surveillance device is highly effective when tracking small crafts, RHIBs, wooden boats and even swimmers. It can be
a reliable and cost-effective stand-alone perimeter security solution as well as an added layer of capability to systems already in place.
• Maritime wide area surveillance,
• Asymmetrical threats detection,
• Seaports and harbors protection,
• Coastal and border passive surveillance,
• Offshore platforms and oil rigs security,
• UAV, USV, low air target tracking,
• Self-protection of ships,
• Fight against piracy,
• Fight against smuggling and drug trafficking,
• Night time navigation,
• Search and rescue.
• Cost effective and reliable surveillance against asymmetric threats,
• Full 360-degree panoramic coverage with a single sensor,
• Long range surveillance up to the horizon,
• Day and night panoramic awareness even in adverse weather conditions,
• Automatic, simultaneous tracking of all threats with superior image quality,
• Compact, robust, lightweight equipment, for a fast deployment,
• Fully passive system, totally undetectable unlike radar,
• Gyro-stabilization option for shipborne installations.